Bolus & Injection
Vetcip as an antibiotic contains Ciprofloxacin. Available for oral use as well as in Injectable form.
equivalent to Ciprofloxacin
VETCIP Vet Injection 30 ml vial
Each ml contains: -
Ciprofloxacin lactate equivalent to
|Benzyl Alcohol (As preservative)
|Water for Injection
Ciprofloxacin: - Ciprofloxacin is a antibiotic belongs to second generation of fluroquinolone group of antibiotic. Ciprofloxacin is bactericidal, acts on bacterial DNA gyrase.
Salient Points of Vetcip:-
1. Vetcip is effective against Resistant Bacteria, Specially Gm Negative bacteria like: Salmonella, Shigella, and E. coli, Pseudomonas, Brucella. Gram+ ve bacteria like: - Staphylococci & Streptococci.
2. Vetcip is a broad Spectrum antibacterial highly effective against Gm –, Gm +, Aerobic, Anaerobic bacteria and resistant microbes (Even resistant to β lactam antibiotics).
3. Penetration at the site of infection is fast i.e. in cells, Tissues and Lumen.
4. Oral dose of Vetcip bolus is as effective as Vetcip injection.
5. Excellent absorption.
6. Bioavailability is extremely high.
Vetcip is specifically recommended for UTI, GIT, RTI and Septicaemia infections. In Pneumonia, Pulmonary infection Vetcip is highly effective against Haemophillus influenza, Streptococcal pneumonia also.
Not to be recommended in combination with Chloramphenicol and Tetracycline's or in cases with reported resistance to quinolones.
No side effects, safe in pregnant animals.
5 mg per kg. Body weight for deep I.M. route. Use 10 to 15 ml. deep I.M. at 2 to 3 sites.
5 mg to 10 mg per kg. Body weight orally.
Large Animal :
One Bolus twice a day. For 3-5 days
|Vetcip-3 Vet Bolus
||Strips of 4Bolus
|Vetcip Vet Injection
||30 ml vial