Bolus & Suspension
Dudh EX is a Herbal Animal Feed Supplement helps in Letting down of milk and Increase milk production. Dudh EX is basically a non hormonal composition based on herbs, Vitamins and Minerals. Dudh Ex ensures the animal stress free and having Mammogenic & Glactogauge actions.
COMPOSITION:- Each Bolus / 50ml Suspension Contains:
- Non Hormonal, Herbal Oxytocic with essential Vitamins, Minerals & Natural Nutrients.
- No side effect
- No habit formation
- Mammogenic action
- Lactogenic activity
- Stimulates Glactogauge activity.
- Dudh Ex is available in Bolus & as well as in Suspension forms
Role of Ingredients
- Increase Milk content
- Glactogauge & Emmenagogue action
- Improves milk quality
- Increase milk production
- Strengthen mammary glands
- Helps in letdown of milk
- Nervine tonic, Removes anxiety & stress
- Activates excretory activity of teat, mammary glands and hence help in flow of milk also
- Develops mammary glands for lactogenesis
- Promotes lactation & increase milk production
- Boost immunity
- Balance hormone
- Is a nervine tonic
- Maintains the flow of blood circulation
- Relieve the pain, stress, irritation of nerve cells
- Reduces the stress & anxiety during milking
Increases milk production
Keep tissue of mammary & endocrine glands healthy
A potent galactogogue & immunomodulant action give high immune status
Herbal galactogogue, having oxytocin effect
Shatavari, Jivanti & Vidarikand have synergistic effect
Calcium & Phosphorus :-
Require to meet additional demand during early stages of lactation & ascending phase of milk production.
Deficiency may produce low milk
Concerned with hormones for secretion & control of calcium & Phosphorus metabolism
Vitamin E :-
Requirement of vitamin E is more during lactation. Milk is considered as a rich source of vitamin E
- Helps in let down of milk
- To increase milk production
- To improve quality & quantity of milk
- Inhibit involution of alveolobular and milk ducts
- To strengthen the tissue of uterus, mammary glands & endocrine glands
- To relieve pain , inflammation, irritation and congestion in udder
Dosage :- Bolus/ Suspension :
One bolus / 50 ml one hour before milking at least for 7 days (Twice a day).
Animal habitual to oxytocin should be stopped by tapering off the drug, after supplementation of Dudh Ex.
Strip of 4 Bolus and Suspension in 1200 ml. bottle.